Tuesday, March 16, 2010

SXSW Tour 2010 - Week 1




Choogle

To have a good raucous time, as defined by the following Creedence Clearwater Revival lyrics:

"Maybe you don’t understand it.
But if you’re a natural man,
You got to ball and have a good time
And that’s what I call chooglin’."

"Here comes mary lookin’ for harry,
She gonna choogle tonight.
Here comes louie, works in the sewer,
He gonna choogle tonight."

Welcome to our tour blog! Visit often as we promise more good times to come...

Keep on chooglin'

7 comments:

  1. OMG If I did not already know and love you guys, I would have just fallen in love. Hard. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. Who's behind the camera? Keep having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I did process of elimination and answered my own question. Unless Ryan is just camera shy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous RyGuy. Love you guys. Travel safe and have fun. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. good stuff guys! we love you,

    the goughs

    ReplyDelete
  6. I freaking love CCR, good choice of inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday Tim from Katie Bonn. xox

    ReplyDelete